The ANZIAM Conference provides an opportunity for people working in applied mathematics to collaborate and share their research. We welcome contributions from students, professionals, and academics at any stage of their career.
We look forward to seeing you in Hahndorf in February 2024!
- Conference Dates: Sunday 11 Feb – Thursday 15 Feb 2024.
- Venue: Adelaide Hills Convention Centre, Hahndorf SA.
Acknowledgement of Country
We acknowledge the Kaurna & Peramangk people as the Traditional Owners of the Adelaide and Adelaide Hills regions, their Elders past and present, and their continued connection with their land, waterways and community.
Speakers and Program
- David Abrahams (University of Cambridge)
- Luke Bennetts (University of Adelaide)
- Beth Fulton (CSIRO)
- Adrianne Jenner (Queensland University of Technology)
- Chris Lustri (University of Sydney)
- Neela Nataraj (Indian Institute of Technology Bombay)
- Tony J. Roberts (University of Adelaide)
- Golbon Zakeri (University of Massachusetts Amherst)
We are welcoming abstract submission for 15-minute Contributed Talks (submit your abstract via the registration system). The deadline to submit abstracts is 19 January 2024 (the same day conference registration closes).
We acknowledge sponsorship from the following organisations: